The ICEMAN.KZ HSE Management System defines the principles by which we conduct our operations with regards to health, safety, and the environment.
Management communicates the HSE philosophy to all employees, customers, contractors, and third parties associated with our business, who must provide positive evidence of conformance to the system.
The HSE Management System model consists of eight major components:
- commitment and leadership accountability
- policies and objectives
- organization and resources
- contractor and supplier management
- risk management (specific for each in-situ activity with higher exposure to hazardous environment of cold regions)
- business processes
- performance monitoring and improvement
- audits and reviews
The following are continuously improved by conformance checks
- day-to-day standards and procedures (controls)
- management system (correction)
- modifications to the management system (improvement)